jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

France Day 2

Fortunately, the second day was spectacular, the sun shone as never before above our heads and the breeze blew softly between us as we walked quietly, lulled by the sound of crashing waves.
The look I chose was ideal for the occasion, it consisted in a pair of CHANEL inspired shorts, a short sleeve blouse that belongs to my mum and a pair of white sandals. To break the dynamic white-blue-white, I wanted to add a touch of color with the bag and the necklace. I think these two accessories bring life and joy to look out of the monotony of colors. What you do you think?
And I have to tell you one little secret ... the second day I  sinned; I could not resist the delicious macarons and fell into temptation. I think I'm too weak to resisttheir wonderful colors hypnotized me and I had to get myself a few!

Afortunadamente el segundo día fue espléndido, el sol brillaba como nunca sobre nuestras cabezas y la brisa soplaba suavemente entre nosotros mientras paseábamos tranquilamente arrullado por el sonido de las olas al romper.
El look que escogí es ideal para una ciudad como esta, se compone de shorts estilo chanel, una blusa de manga corta que pertenece a mi madre y unas sandalias blancas. Para romper la dinámica blanco-azul-blanco, quise añadir unos toques de color de la mano del bolso y del collar. Yo creo que estos dos accesorios le aportan vida y alegría al look para salir de la monotonía de colores. ¿A vosotros que os parece?
Y os tengo que contar una cosa…el segundo día pequé, no me pude resistir a los deliciosos macarons y caí en la tentación. Creo que soy muy débil como para poder resistirme, pero es que sus maravillosos colores me hipnotizaron y tuve que hacerme con unos cuantos!

Shorts: Zara (ss 12)
Blouse: Zara (old)
Sandals (old)
Bag: Bimba & Lola (ss 11)
Necklace: Zara (ss 12)

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!
 
¡Espero que os guste!
¡Pasad un buen día!

xoxo. -A

17 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Amazing pics and outfit!!!!!!!
Kiss!!
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

Unknown dijo...

Georgeus pics, and nice necklace!!!
xoxo

http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es

Unknown dijo...

Beautiful photos! I spot croissants and macarons! When in France those can't be missed. :)

adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

squidword dijo...

gorgeous pictures and shorts!!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

beautiful necklace!

http://szafa-szafy.blogspot.com/

tiebow-tie.com dijo...

Ah, I envy you a bit! Have a nice time there!

Angelica Ng dijo...

Oh my gosh, France! I would LOVE to go. And you haven't sinned! ;) When in France, you just HAVE to try their famous dessert.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Joana de Sousa dijo...

Thanks for your comment in my blog :) I love the photos!
I'm following you!

LOVE,
JS photography

Unknown dijo...

Beautiful photos, beautiful outfit! Love your shorts and your necklace!

http://so-st-yle.com/

Alessia dijo...

great photos dear!!!and great blog!!!if you want we can follow each other!!!so i already follow you on GFC and Bloglovin!i wait you on my blog!!!kiss

danslavalise.blogspot.com

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion dijo...

What an awesome blog! I love this outfit and love that hot pink necklace! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments! I am now your newest follower!!

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

b e a t r i c e dijo...

such a nice blog. and I really like this post, cute pics! ! followed!
Feel free to visit mine in ur spare time and ofc follow if you like it!

Catarina dijo...

aww thanks for your comment :) lovely pics and great blog!! x

Lily Marek dijo...

Beautiful photos! I dream of going to France one day!

Colorful Sense dijo...

HMMMMMMM these macaroons look so yummiiii :p thanks for the lovely comment dear! I have the same neon necklace and I love it! So feel free to follow me and I promise, I always follow back :)

xoxo, Joana
http://colorfulsense.blogspot.be/

Myself Fashion Show dijo...

Me ha encantado el blog, el collar rosa con el short azul es un acierto! Tengo el mismo bolsito de Bimba y Lola, me encanta! Love macarrons! Te sigo guapa! besis, Maira

www.myselffashionshow.com

Anónimo dijo...

Great pictures; Going all the way back into holiday mood again.

Love,
Jolien

http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be