viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

A Great Day [part I]


Yesterday was St. Anne and as a way to celebrate it my mother and I decided to have a special day just for us. I love those days when we only dedicate ourselves and forget just for a moment all the problems we have and we’re worried about every day. In my opinion we all need at least one special day to dedicate exclusively to ourselves so we can feel in harmony, because we deserve it! 
The first thing we did was going to the salon and that is why today I bring you some examples of easy and nice hairstyles for this summer. 

Ayer fue santa Ana y como una forma de celebrarlo mi madre y yo decidimos pasar un día total solo para nosotras. Me encantan esos días en los cuales solo nos dedicamos a nosotras mismas y nos olvidamos aunque solo sea por un momento de todos los problemas que tenemos y que nos angustian diariamente. En mi opinión todas necesitamos algún día para dedicarnos única y exclusivamente a nosotras y así poder sentirnos en armonía, porque nos lo merecemos!!
Lo primero que hicimos fue ir a la peluquería y por este motivo hoy os traigo unos ejemplos de peinados super sencillos y fresquitos para este verano.

The first one is a kind of hair disheveled bun: 

El primer peinado es una especie moño despeinado:


What we have to do is catch all the hair as if we were going to do a high ponytail with a rubber band and take it without ever releasing it. Once you have put your hair up in a bun, you must loose it and let it open. Finally you can secure it with invisible hairpins. 

Lo que tenemos que hacer es cogernos todo el pelo como si fuésemos a hacer una coleta alta y con la goma lo cogemos sin llegar a soltarlo. Una vez cogido el moño, lo soltamos y lo vamos abriendo. Por ultimo lo aseguramos con horquillas invisibles.
 
The second one is a low bun: 

El segundo es un moño bajo:
 
We take all the hair into two locks, cross them and let the hair twisting until we have collected a kind of knot, then we take it with a rubber band.  We can use again invisible hairpins to cover the rubber band.

Cogemos todo el pelo en dos mechones, los cruzamos y los vamos enroscando hasta que el pelo nos queda recogido en una especie de nudo y lo cogemos con una goma de pelo. Si queremos podemos usar de nuevo horquillas invisibles para tapar la goma.


Finally I want to show you an undone braid, the one in the picture has four locks, but it's easier with three. We can make it cooler if we expand it a bit in the sideways. The photo is made to one side but could also have made it in the back. 

Por último os presento una trenza deshecha, la que llevo en la foto tiene cuatro cabos, pero es más fácil con 3. Una vez hecha queda más chula si la deshacemos un poco ensanchándola hacia los lados. La de la foto está hecha hacia un lado pero también podría haberla hecho hacia atrás.

I also wanted to show you some pictures I took before and after passing through the hands of my wonderful hairdresser, Paula, without her help it couldn’t have been possible to hold this post. 

También quería enseñaros el antes y el después de pasar por las manos de mi maravillosa peluquera, Paula, sin ella no habría sido posible la realización de este post. Ella trabaja en la peluquería Cebado de la Calle Mariano Barbasán, 4 bajos en
Zaragoza.

BEFORE
AFTER

A great change, don’t you think? Thank you very much Paula, you're the best! And of course thanks to my mother who takes me to the best places and has achieved something that seemed impossible: to cop out of my worries!!

¿No notáis un gran cambio? Muchas gracias Paula, eres la mejor!!!
Y por supuesto también gracias a mi madre que me lleva a los mejores sitios y gracias a ella he pasado un día estupendo y ha conseguido algo que parecía imposible: ¡evadirme de mis preocupaciones!

I will show you the second part of this wonderful day soon! Thank you all for being there :)

 Dentro de poco os presentaré la segunda parte de este maravilloso día!!
Gracias a todos por estar ahí :)
xoxo. A

4 comentarios:

life full of colors dijo...

Happy name day ;)

I wish I can have one day like this too.

I will be very happy if You can visit my blog .

Katerina, Cyprus

M dijo...

nice:D
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

K.I.S.S. dijo...

really intresting blog dear. would you like to follow each other?
kisses,
http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

Patti Santamaria dijo...

me gusto mucho tu blog! te sigo por GFC y bloglovin! te invito a visitar mi blog y si te gusta me encantaría que tu también me siguieras.

un beso!

www.shoesandbasics.com